Indigo Park is a world leader in parking management and urban mobility solutions. For more than fifty years, Indigo has been transforming its customers’ parking experience by introducing innovative technologies and personalized solutions. Active in 11 countries, Indigo is a major player in many key markets around the world. Our success lies in our core values which includes: putting customers first, being results oriented, conducting our business with integrity, teamwork, innovative solutions, and committed. We are committed to being the best partner to our clients, employees, customers and in the communities we operate in.
**PLEASE NOTE – THIS IS AN OVERNIGHT TEMPORARY POSITION ENDING ON APRIL 30TH**
Indigo Park is currently seeking a customer service motivated driving professional to join our team at the Winnipeg International Airport in the position of Shuttle Driver. Must be available to work overnights 10pm – 6am.
- Responsible for providing VIP service to customers;
- Providing reports to management.
- A valid class 4 Manitoba driver’s license and clean driving abstract;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak times;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Able to pass a criminal background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Driving: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- Class 4 drivers (Required)