Customer Service Assistant
Team Members and Retail Assistants required. Do you want a career; are you ambitious with a drive to succeed and a passion for customer service? Then start your journey now!
As a Team member, Customer Services Assistant you will be working as part of a wider team. Within this customer-focused position you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of exceptional Customer service and experience is given in a professional and efficient manner. Employed by Moto Hospitality you will have the opportunity to work in our motorway services sites whilst being brand advocates for leading brands and within your first year, you may be trained in a second brand.
No experience required as full training will be given.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the brand:
- Serving customers in a timely and polite manner
- Preparing refreshments
- Maintaining standards around product quality and cleanliness
- Handling cash
Who we’re looking for
- Those with a natural ability to talk to customers
- A positive can-do attitude
- You will be a Team player, able to work under instruction and independently when required
- Must be of school leaver age
What we offer:
- Development programmes and career progression opportunities
- Cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Up to 60% off our brands (Costa, Burger King, M&S, Greggs, WH Smith)
- High street discounts with BUPA Rewards: cinema tickets, gym memberships, theatre, hotels and holidays and lots more!
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension
Moto Hospitality is the leader in motorway service areas across the UK. Our site locations are based across UK Motorways with no Public Transport facilities to sites.