Position Purpose & Summary
The purpose of the Customer Service Representative is to maximize customer satisfaction and revenue by meeting supplier/customer needs and expectations with regards to contract execution & order fulfilment. This position handles all rapemeal flows to customers from our plants in Antwerp and Ghent.
The Customer Service Representative :
- Is the primary point of contact for the supplier/customer for all aspects related to contracts nomination and deliveries inbound/outbound
(domestic and/or intra EU cross border flows)
- Collaborates with suppliers/customers and internal parties to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and value
- Is a specialist in Customer Service topics including contracts
The customer service responsibilities start with the receipt of the medium-term planning, followed by contract scheduling and nomination after which the process is handed over to the execution team. The customer service team also handles aftercare such as complaint management, customer performance metrics, inputs on customer account plans.
20> Accountability : process development, planning & execution
- manages and optimizes the contract position
- Manages the nomination of inbound and outbound counterparty obligations
45> Accountability : Customer interaction/business partnership :
- The primary point of contact for the supplier/customer for all aspects related to nomination, contract execution & order fulfilment
- Monitor order patterns, anticipating demand & scheduling and pro-actively inform suppliers/customers about contract balances and related information.
- Good understanding of supplier/customer requirements & the consequences of deviating from supplier/customer requests.
- Work with suppliers/customers, commercial & planning, logistics & execution to ensure the supplier/customer’s delivery requirements can be met whilst maintaining an efficient and effective supply chain.
- Pro-actively inform suppliers/customers of downtime of our facilities, delays with deliveries etc; monitor situation pro-actively to minimize the impact for the customer.
- re-schedule or re-route deliveries; balance the needs of the supplier/customer with the needs of the business/SC.
- Acts as the main point of contact for suppliers/customers for all customer related queries, including problem-solving.
20> Collaborates with customers and internal parties to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and value
- Be the key point of contact (internal & external) for supplier/customer complaints. Process complaints within the relevant systems (SFDC)and ensure resolution towards the supplier/customer within the given business rules.
- Understand the supplier/customer requirements, needs and expectations and relays newly obtained information back to the internal organization as appropriate.
15> Accountability Systems/data management, reporting & analysis
- Timely and efficient supplier/customer nomination/order processing into the business systems in accordance with business rules.
- Maintain and update systems and relationships that support accurate supplier/customer demand/delivery forecast as well as another database within the business
- Run reports on behalf of CS when required.
- University degree or equivalent or relevant experience
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain/Customer Services or relevant customer-facing experience
- Food/feed/agri environment experience/knowledge a plus
- Experience in a process-driven environment a plus
- Intermediate level of English, French and Vlamish/Dutch Language (additional regional language is a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced contract knowledge Fosfa/gafta/local contract
- Advanced knowledge of the products
- Understanding the customers needs-based segmentation
- Understanding of food/feed/agri environment
- Understanding of implications of all relevant internal processes and procedures on stakeholders (logistics, planning, execution)
Our offer in return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.