A permanent opportunity presently exists for an eCommerce Customer Service Specialist to join the Consumer Engagement Services staff right here at Rhodes. This is a various function which is able to see you may have touchpoints throughout a number of stakeholders in addition to operational and company working environments.
Permanent, Full Time
Available to work Monday to Friday between (7 am-5.30 pm) and out there to work weekends and public holidays if required.
A DAY IN THE LIFE…
Reporting to the eCommerce Team Lead you’ll be supporting eCommerce initiatives throughout Australia and New Zealand you’ll be accountable for speaking with our shoppers managing and processing e-commerce orders for Nestlé’s e-commerce enterprise, while delighting & participating our shoppers.
- Communicate with our shoppers by way of cellphone & electronic mail to help with varied e-commerce order queries.
- Manage shopper queries referring to orders, product providers and supply help with troubleshooting.
- Process orders & handle cargo, supply associated queries and different varied processes.
- Resolve order to money associated shopper queries together with observe up with service suppliers, warehousing and carriers on pending or excellent orders.
- Help enhance the top to finish course of and programs by offering suggestions to related stakeholders.
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Experience working in a buyer service-related function for at least 1-2 years.
- Possess sturdy time & course of administration abilities and have the power to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Ability to organise self with minimal route and the power to rapidly purchase new information and hold updated with enterprise and e-commerce modifications and ideally have the power to take care of managing battle in a B2B and B2C atmosphere.
- Intermediate information of database and laptop (workplace) purposes.
- You have the confirmed capability to construct relationships with shoppers, inner/exterior stakeholders and the power to stability the wants of shoppers and inner/exterior stakeholders.
Nestlé enjoys a repute as one of many world’s largest FMCG corporations and we’re pushed by our function – enhancing the standard of life and contributing to a more healthy future. Our inclusive and high-performance tradition is a testimony to the good coaching, growth, rewards and recognition we prolong to each member of our 5,000-strong Oceania workforce.
Nestlé Oceania helps a tradition of range and inclusion in all that we do.