We are looking for friendly faces to join the Papa John’s team in Carrollton/Far North Dallas area! If you like working in a fast-paced, fun environment and take money home every day this is the job for you. Earn TIPS and MILEAGE reimbursement on every shift AND take advantage of our WEEKLY PAYCHECKS.
This position is for our Frankford Rd and Dallas North Tollway (4727 Frankford Rd Dallas, TX 75287) location.
We offer flexible work schedules for both full-time and part-time employment.
Shift available are:
Late Night Shifts
Come join the Pizza Family at Papa John’s! In addition to delivering high quality products to customers you will also get the opportunity to learn how to make pizzas and contribute to our team in many ways.
In addition to the wonderful environment and competitive pay, we offer an outstanding college degree program. After only 90 days and working an average of 20 hours per week, you may be eligible to earn a degree through Purdue Online at zero cost to you! Inquire at your local restaurant for more details, it’s truly an amazing opportunity to work and go to college for free!!
To apply logon to papajohns.com/careers and enter Job ID 2015-3894 in the search bar at the top. After applying please follow up with the store General Manager and let them know your interest.
Must be 18 or older with a reliable vehicle. Must have valid insurance listed under your name. Subject to motor vehicle records background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $8.50 per hour
- Night Shift
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply