Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third-largest privately-held and the sixth-largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida’s exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
- Responsible for assisting with delivery and merchandising of products
- Assist driver
- Unload, merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Maintain customer relationships
- Pick up company property
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 0 to 1 year of general work experience required
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Prior grocery store or consumer product retail experience preferred
- Ability to operate a hand-truck and powered industrial equipment
- Ability to obtain and maintain a powered industrial truck certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Class A or B permit strongly preferred
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
- Clean driving record with no major* moving violations in the last three (3) years
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
*Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Florida’s guidelines to determine eligibility for this position.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family Distribution
- Job Function Driver
- Pay Type Hourly