Join Australia’s leading Plumbing company!
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in maintenance plumbing
- Has the ability to liaise with high-value clients
- Displays strong communication skills
- Willing to participate in a company call-out roster with generous OT rates
Enjoy job security with the successful and growing Laser Group
- Join an award-winning company
- Company-paid skilled training
- Attractive and rewarding negotiable salary
- Great opportunities to utilise your leadership skills
- Most work is in Sydney’s Eastern & Central suburbs
This is a great opportunity for a Plumber to join a highly motivated customer-focused team.
With over 30 years of experience, Laser Group is Australias leading electrical and plumbing services company, offering professional services Australia wide.
You will have the opportunity to work within an existing team in the residential, strata, and commercial sector. You will work towards delivering client satisfaction by delivering quality plumbing services.
You will be provided with career development opportunities within the plumbing division and a supportive environment to ensure your success. You may be required to have a Police check done when working with some of our clients.
We have an attractive and rewarding negotiable salary on offer to attract the highest calibre of person to this role.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of a successful award-winning company, then we would like to hear from you.