Do you want to make a difference?
Are you often ready for others and can you empathize with someone else’s situation? Do you have a listening ear? Do you ever help a senior with shopping, cooking or gardening? Did you perhaps look after your own parents or a family member and go through the different stages of ageing together? Then read on!
Are you someone who finds giving loving and genuine care in the home situation the most normal thing in the world? Where do you start from what the customer can still do? Are you able to build a relationship of trust with our customers in a personal way with your life experience? And are you flexible to use? Then this alternating function fits like Caregiver at HOME INSTEAD HOME SERVICE certainly with you!
What do you do as a CAREGiver?
As a CareGiver, you offer many different (NON-medical) services such as company, a nice conversation, help with daytime activities, preparation of meals, guidance to appointments or with groceries, light housework and help with personal care.
However, the most important thing you offer as a CAREGiver is PERSONAL ATTENTION and TIME for the customer!
What can you count on:
- Regular customers that suit you in terms of interest and lifestyle.
- Customers (and family) who take control themselves and want to stay at home for as long as possible.
- The nice, young and open organization, where attention is paid to you and listened to. The possibility to further develop your knowledge and skills, through the various training programs.
- A permanent contract with the possibility of extending the number of hours. The number of hours depends on your employability and flexibility.
What do we do differently:
- Because the customer determines the time, you provide the care at agreed times. We work without care routes.
- In consultation with the client, we provide care for at least one hour, so no short rushed care moments with us.
- Because we offer non-medical care, we do not perform risky and reserved procedures.
Are you interested in this beautiful and meaningful work? Then we would like to talk to you!
Specific prior education is not required. Extensive life experience is a big plus. Before you start as a CAREGiver, you follow our Basic training. As soon as you start working for your first customer, we offer you an employment contract. The remuneration and employment conditions are in accordance with the CLA VVT.
Are you interested in a (part-time) job as CAREGiver? And are you also flexible in the evenings, nights and weekends? Then apply now!
Home Instead Home service Alkmaar started on 1 June 2019 and we provide home care in Noord-Holland Noord. For more information about Home Instead Home service or this vacancy, visit www.homeinstead.nl/ALkmaar.
Secondary employment conditions:
- Holiday pay
- Flexible working hours
Type of employment: Part-time, Temporary, Specific time