The Human Resources Co-op/Intern will contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada through focus on project work aimed at enhancing organizational health and building employee capability. Reporting to the Senior Learning Manager, the position is based in our PepsiCo Beverages Canada Headquarters location in Mississauga. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership experience, a bias for action, and has strong organizational and communication skills. This opportunity is perfect for students who are interested in building project management skills, developing consulting skills, gaining a solid exposure to the consumer packaged goods industry, in support of a future career in HR.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be working on:
- Supporting the revision of corporate onboarding programs for field leadership roles
- Support with creation and establishment of standard work weeks and communication tools for key frontline leadership positions
- Creation of support materials for internal learning and development programs
- Support with key Performance Management Processes
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in progress or recently attained, preferably in Business or Human Resources
- Past Human Resources experience in a related industry a strong asset
- Demonstrated professional maturity and ability to act as a change leader
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills and effective communication skills
- A proven team player
- Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks while working independently
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
What you can expect from us: A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work