Service New Brunswick is seeking an individual to join the Health Services Division Division as a casual Clean Laundry Processor or Laundry Services Worker.
As a casual employee, the successful candidate will be called on an as-needed basis to ensure operational requirements are met. This includes covering off vacation and/or sick leave, as well as for any temporary increase in operational demand.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
Laundry Services Worker
- Retrieve carts of soiled laundry
- Empty and wash carts.
- Sort, weigh, and record soiled laundry; remove and dispose of bio-hazardous materials.
- Operate and unload washing machines.
- Sort, weigh, fold, and record clean laundry.
- Distribute clean laundry carts; load and unload laundry trucks as required
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Candidates registered with the Equal Employment Opportunity Program and veterans, who demonstrate they are among the most qualified, shall be given preference at the time of appointment.
We promote a scent reduced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.