What you can expect when joining the team as sales representative at PetalMD
In the heart of the St Roch district, in a start-up style environment, you will be joining the team at the heart of generating business opportunities. You will support our customers throughout the sales process, leading them to the products that best meet their needs and a maximum return on investment.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will become the expert on Xacte – our medical billing application. You will develop an in-depth knowledge of your product, your customers and their needs in order to achieve the goals that are set for you. You will work with your internal partners and leverage your knowledge to influence value creation strategies for the company.
During the day, equipped with a powerful Macbook and a 27’’ High Definition Apple display, you will be led to:
- Achieve sales and customer satisfaction objectives;
- Prospect new clients;
- Manage incoming leads by phone, chat or email;
- Perform customer demos;
- Prepare, transmit and follow up on service proposals;
- Maintain comprehensive records of customer interactions through the use of CRM software;
- Follow up on marketing campaigns, including prospecting and conversion rate tracking;
- Collaborate in the establishment of appropriate strategies to achieve corporate objectives.
Are you a self-motivated sales professional for whom priority management is no longer a secret? Are you a team player who stands out for their rigour and their strategic mind that combines customer satisfaction with value creation for the company? Are you looking for a rewarding job where you can be independent and leave your mark? The sky is the limit! If you have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in sales;
- The demonstrated ability to meet and exceed your goals;
- Experience with CRM software and the ability to manage and maintain a sales pipeline (Hubspot asset);
- An understanding of the healthcare field (asset);
- The ability to learn and use new technological tools with ease;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated verbalization and synthesis skills;
- Bilingualism English / French