Integrated Facilities Management
What this job involves
- Ensure all daily operations are running smoothly and without any operation lapse.
- Assist the Manager in the day-to-day operation of the site.
- To ensure that the clients are provided with a high standard of service at all times. Work closely with client to provide an engineering solution to for any operational issues.
- To provide comprehensive facility, critical environment management and technical services to the client, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Focus on all critical operational utilities supplies
- Plant Air compressor
- Machine Chillers
- Waste Water treatment (Vibratory and FPI Plant)
- Scrubber and etc
- Electrical (LT and HT sites)
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally, the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavor to keep your personal information secure with an appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.