Store Manager Needed urgently
We’re only as good as our employees, and so we look to attract people who are passionate and with diverse backgrounds and experience. We are recruiting for a Store Manager for our dynamic shop based in Munich, Germany!
You will be responsible for running the shop in line with both the company financial goals and maintaining the image of the brand. You will act as the brand ambassador and play a pivotal role in the Store Management team, by ensuring the KPI’s are achieved, managing all controllable costs and stock loss procedures.
In addition to this you will also;
- Maintain high merchandising values that reflect the Fred Perry image by being creative, inviting and expressive
- Support the European Retail Regional Manager, by being commercially aware and providing information on store performance
- Work alongside the Regional Manager and monitor KPI’s on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan all expenses for short and long term success
- Ensure that stock is effectively merchandised and making good use of the windows and all other display tools and fixtures
- Investigate all incidents of stock loss and ensure it is reported to the Retail Team based in the UK
- Motivate and develop staff in order to encourage their professional development
- Ensure that company policy and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to accordingly
- Be proactive in loss prevention by keeping the stockroom well organized and maintaining proper procedures
- Train the team on great till operations, cash handling, banking and associated administration
As a Store Manager, you will create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure all staff understand the meaning and importance of great customer service. You will promote quality customer service through training and by acting as a positive role model. If you will have relevant retail shop management experience, excellent customer service and communication skills, and looking for the next step in your career, then apply today by uploading your CV.